Wednesday, August 26, 2009

DAY 3 W!

BREAKFAST
Bacon egg & cheese on a roll 450 calories
1 Arnold Palmer 150 calories
1 cup black coffee 2 calories
Fucking breath mints 25 calories
Lipton Green Tea 200 calories (really? wtf??!?!?!?)

Not off to a great start. Hmm.

Almost 1000 calories before lunch. Looks like it's gonna be another calorie-free vodka/Diet Coke dinner!

LUNCH
Cheese, lettuce and mayo on a roll 219 calories

DINNER
Turkey, cheese, lettuce and mayo on hero 557 calories

TOTAL CALORIES FOR DAY: 1602 Fucking green tea bullshit!!!!

EXERCISE: None. Fuuuuuuuuck me.

Do I crack open the calorie-free vodka/Diet Cokes......?

If I had stuck to water, like Mamalizza and I discussed yesterday, I could've shaved 350 calories off. Fucking a.


2 comments:

rrthur said...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/24/kfcs-double-down-sandwich_n_266848.html

Nerdhappy said...

1602 is pretty impressive! Are you also going to do a daily weigh in here on this fine blog?

My vote is to get rid of the Diet Cancerokes. My sources indicate they're bad for your metabolism anyway.