Friday, August 28, 2009

DAY 5 W!

BREAKFAST
Bacon egg & cheese on a roll 450 calories

Damn you, seductive GW Bridge ladies...my guts are gurgling. Ohoh.

2 breath mints 10 calories
1 Diet Coke (sorry Nerdhappy!) 0 calories

Starving. Let's hope I don't have a dinner meltdown at White Castle.

LUNCH
Cheese, lettuce and mayo on a roll 219 calories

About a year ago I stumbled on some book wherein the author insisted you could lose weight by eating at McDonalds every day; the idea being that they make it very easy to count your calories (like HERE.) I laughed at the idea, ironically reading it on the shitter. But tonight I was finishing my walk ("roadwork"), wondering what to eat for dinner when I happened upon McDonalds. I knew I had had only about 700 calories so far, and after walking my total caloric intake would be just over 200. 200!!!! I remembered that book, and realized hell, at least here there would be NO QUESTION how many calories I was taking in. So I said fuck it, and gave myself an allowance of 1000 calories and got a crispy chicken caesar salad (no dressing) and a McDouble!!! Obviously I don't really recommend a heavy diet of Mickey D's, but it is now instrumental in, if I can hold off the Kam Sing hotline for a few hours, another daily Win!! :)

DINNER
McDonald's crispy chicken caesar salad 330 calories
McDouble 380 calories

TOTAL CALORIES FOR DAY: 1389

EXERCISE: One hour walking 456 calories burned!!

NET CALORIES FOR DAY: 933!!!!!!!

Looking like another W!! :)


4 comments:

mamalizza said...

i have to teach you my low-calorie fried chicken recipe! so good. a perfect dinner with a side of vegetables.

oh wait, i forgot my #1 rule. never take diet advice from overweight people.

disregard my comment.

Xmastime said...

Low-cal fried chicken? Ugh. It’s liked Lays baked chips!! Get outta here with that crap!!!!!!

Nerdhappy said...

Xmas... what did you have to drink with that McDonalds Dinner... be honest...

(PS+ MamaLizza's anti-diet-advice is one of the wisest things I have ever heard)

Xmastime said...

actually i didnt have anything to drink ay mcdonalds. tho will be opening up the DC/Vodka night soon! ;)