Saturday, August 29, 2009

DAY 6 L

Feel like today is gonna be a disaster. Itching to call Kam Sing. Grrr.

LUNCH
4 slices, Dominos thin crust pizza extra cheese/pepperoni/sausage 1284 calories
Buffalo chicken kickers 525 calories

Brutal. To squeeze out a win is still possible, but I would hafta either only eat pussy, or chug enough vodka to pass out. To be honest, I could go either way right now.

And as I've mentioned on Xmastime, the chicken was way better than the pizza.

Hey, forgot I can burn off those kickers with a long walk!! Let's stay positive, people!!!!!!

TOTAL CALORIES FOR DAY: 1809 (did I tell you I had no sauce on the pizza? might be fewer calories!!)

EXERCISE: One hour walking 456 calories burned!!

NET CALORIES FOR DAY: 1353

Net calories are actually pretty good, but I feel like ordering from fucking Dominos should automatically disqualify me from a W. Back to .500 ball :(

But those Kickers. Fucking good.

5 comments:

Nerdhappy said...

Dominos? What's wrong with the other 30 pizza places within 1/4 mile of you? And arent you near that place on Bedford and 7th? Maybe the best slices in NYC!

Xmastime said...

youre right, but i chose dominos cause they list the exact calories.

and i hate that place on bedford & N7th...9 pounds of sauce on every slice. ugh.

manifestinternet said...

Are you fekkin nuts? This day was a W, no doubt.

Nerdhappy said...

^ Yeah, that was me ^

Wrong account, doh!

Anonymous said...

where are you getting your calorie numbers for walking? there's no way you burned 450 some calories walking for an hour. even if you walked 5 miles in that hour and are 300 pounds that's still only 218 calories. http://walking.about.com/cs/howtoloseweight/a/howcalburn.htm