Wednesday, September 2, 2009

DAY 10 W

LUNCH
2 slices sausage pizza 560 calories
2 cheesesticks 160 calories
3 chicken fingers 300 calories

ugh. not good, but we were celebrating! Big Bear, Short Bus, Mamalizza, Kdawggy, Dani & Jodawggy in the house, I gottsta eat!! :)

Of course, Kdawggy merely ate her lean cuisine ziti with the will and discipline of one of those stories Bill Cosby's father used to ramble on about. Grrr.

Thanks for lunch Mamalizza! :)

Burp. Might walk double today. Brick in my gut.

DINNER:
2 slices sausage pizza 560 calories

TOTAL CALORIES FOR DAY: 1580

EXERCISE: 1 hour walking 456 calories burned

NET CALORIES FOR DAY: 1124

Looking like a W!!!!

I'm gonna start posting weekly any weight change, be it up or down. I won't list my actual weight because, surprisingly enough, I do still have SOME shame left. I'll have a baseline of "o."

I also like Gina's DIET: Do I Eat This? mantra and hope to try it.

Now: vodka and dc!! :)

2 comments:

Nerdhappy said...

So what kind of vodka are you drinking? Ever had Luksusova? Cheap and Delicious! And made from potatoes, not grain!

Xmastime said...

potatoes? sounds like carbs, bro!! ;)

Im a Georgi guy. cheapest i know.